Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Norah!!

Yesterday was Norah's first birthday and I think I am still in shock!  Where has the year gone?  It sure has been an amazing one!  She has brought such immense hope and joy into our lives - so much more than I ever knew was possible.  After losing Harper, I never thought we would find that true happiness and even though we still miss her and always will, Norah has filled our hearts so much and helped them to heal.  <3 div="div">
Instead of sharing pictures from her party (I will very soon!), I am going to post the pictures that I displayed at her party of her from birth until now.  It is amazing to look at all of them together.  I am in awe over how much she has grown and changed.  She is such a wonder to me.  What a happy year it has been!!



















8 comments:

Lj82 said...

Such a beautiful little lady. This year really has gone quickly, hasn't it? :/

Unknown said...

Adorable! Happy birthday Norah!

Ashley Quarles said...

She is so pretty! I LOVE her red hair! Happy 1st birthday Norah!

Caroline said...

Wow her hair has grown! I guess that's what happens when you move away :( she is such a happy baby. Love the pics.

Emily said...

Love her red hair! Happy birthday Norah!

Nicole said...

She's such a cutie! Happy birthday, Norah!!

Crystal said...

I can't believe it's been a year already!! Happy Birthday, sweet girl! :-)

Allison said...

Norah is such a sweetheart! What a beautiful and happy baby, Rhiannon! I am so glad that her birthday went so well. I will be anxious to see pictures of her baby brother next month. :) Norah and baby boy are surely bringing their big sister many smiles in Heaven. Sending you and your family love. xoxo

Post a Comment