Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Where to begin...(TRIGGER)

I have been keeping something under my hat for a while - not really knowing how to bring it up and wanting to be sensitive to a community that I love so much and that has always been there for me. There are so many broken hearts here and there have been so many disappointments that I just haven't felt right sharing.

But I suppose the cat has to come out of the bag sometime so as I cross over a huge hurdle, I feel compelled to finally share some news with you all.  Harper and Norah are going to be welcoming a baby brother in the fall.  October to be exact but knowing the state of my uterus, September may be more likely.  We are very excited of course and just anxious for this little guy to get here safely.  I am 28 weeks and 3 days and just hoping and praying that things continue to go well.  I feel incredibly blessed to have the privilege of carrying another life.  We are so happy to have our family grow to 5 with our second rainbow baby.

19 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So excited for you. Congratulations!!

Emily said...

Congratulations. Hope it all continues to go well for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :)

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!! Now you will have almost the exact family as me :) Little boys are so different, get ready for moving!!! I notice a difference already. I will be praying for a screaming baby come October - my rainbow was born October 10th :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations on your new precious son! I am so happy for you and am praying for you as you cross this new hurdle.

Caroline said...

Proud of you. We all love you. And all three of your kiddos.

Nika M. said...

Congratulations! Praying for you and the little one, that things continue to go well. <3

Dana said...

Yay! I can't wait to start seeing some belly pictures! Very happy for you!

Natasha said...

Wow! Amazing news! Congratulations to you all!

rebecca said...

Wow, congratulations! Glad to hear you're already so far along and hoping & praying that things continue to progress smoothly for you.

Unknown said...

!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! He will be a perfect addition to your family!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! Great news! Congratulations mama!

Allison said...

I am so happy for you Rhiannon! Like Dana, I am anxious to see some baby bump pictures. :-) I am sending hope and prayers your way. Can't wait to see your little boy this fall! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

So very happy for you!!!!

Lj82 said...

Since you deleted it, I'm pretty sure the original comment was something like, "holy shit congratulations"!! :) See, now it's here. :)

Melissa said...

Congrats!! That is exciting news.

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Wow, congrats congrats congrats! Two rainbow babies is remarkable!

Crystal said...

Congratulations!!!

Jodi said...

Congrats! So very happy for you!

Post a Comment