Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter

Here is a picture I took of Harper's tree during our winter snow and ice storm.  Her tree was beautiful and all a glisten due to the ice crystals; when the sun was shining down on it, it looked as though it had beautiful white lights covering it. 


I haven't been blogging much lately and I have been feeling guilty about it.  I have been at a loss for words.  I don't really feel that I have anything new or inspiring to say.  Just the same thing that I have been saying for the last six and a half months.  I miss my Harper, my heart, my world.  I wish she was here.  I wish my life was different.  Words cannot do justice to hole that we continue to have in our hearts.  


I wanted to share some posts that have really hit home for me from some of my BLM blogging friends in the last 6.5 months.

Here is what Tiffany, who's beautiful son Julius passed away due to SIDS, has to say about people asking her if she is "feeling better".
http://holybfpbatman.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-will-never-be-better.html

Emily reflects on the good of 2010; the sweet memories that she made with her son, Aidan, while he was still growing inside of her.
http://aidanbabyofmine.blogspot.com/2010/12/ends-and-beginnings-part-2.html

Jennifer who lost her son, Kai, in June posted this yesterday and I could identify so strongly with her words.
http://nanaynikai.blogspot.com/2011/01/break-down.html

Kristin wrote this on her daughter's 6 month angelversary about how much her life has been changed forever since losing her Stevie.
http://dearbabycook.blogspot.com/2010/11/6-months.html

Julie, mom to Alistair and Lambert, posted this video that she made on her blog.  It is titled, "What we would like to say to well meaning people" and I just love it!
http://tisistirades.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-we-would-like-to-say-to-well.html

7 comments:

rebecca said...

Harper's tree is so beautiful, especially surrounded by the snow, it gives it such a peaceful look. Sending love your way ((hugs))

Emily said...

I'm glad you liked my post. It's kind of neat how it's surrounded by the fence on 3 sides. It looks like it's being protected.

Ava's mummy said...

A beautiful photo. I think I understand what you mean about feeling that you say the same things about your beautiful girl. It does not seem this way to me at all though. I feel like a broken record sometimes, I love Ava, I miss her, I want her back etc. I am sure I bore everyone around me with this.

I just wanted to let you know that I have given you an award for your lovely blog. You just need to come and collect it from my blog.

Wishing you gentleness

Violet1122 said...

I love that picture of Harper's tree. So beautiful!

Sometimes there just aren't any more words to say. Or at least there aren't words to express every little nuance of emotion about losing our babies.

Thanks for sharing those links!

Bonne said...

Harper's tree looks beautiful with all the snow around it, I love you Rhi...

Dana said...

I wish she was here too.

Her tree is beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it in every season.

xoxo

Allison said...

I wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and Harper. <3 <3 <3 Harper's tree is so beautiful. I can just picture it blooming in the spring. Sending you love and support!

Post a Comment